Poll: How often do you update the services on your profile?
विषय पोस्ट करनेवाला व्यक्ति: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
साइट कर्मी
Sep 30

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "How often do you update the services on your profile?".

View the poll results »



 
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
पुर्तगाल
Local time: 10:44
सदस्य (2007)
अंग्रेजी से पुर्तगाली
+ ...
Once a year? Sep 30

Maybe once a year to add something new though at my age I doubt I'll be doing much of that…

 
Thayenga
Thayenga  Identity Verified
जर्मनी
Local time: 11:44
सदस्य (2009)
अंग्रेजी से जर्मन
+ ...
Significant changes Sep 30

I update the services only when I add a significant item. Other than that I simply don't have the time.

 
Jennifer Levey
Jennifer Levey  Identity Verified
चिली
Local time: 06:44
स्पेनी से अंग्रेजी
+ ...
Never Sep 30

I no longer actually offer any services, so if I updated my profile ... there'd be next to nothing left.

Rabie El Magdouli
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

इस मंच के मध्यस्थ
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: How often do you update the services on your profile?






Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Draftsmith
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust

Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.

More info »