Cecile Balbous
Cecile Balbous  Identity Verified
Austria
Local time: 18:18
Member (2009)
English to French
+ ...
Jul 24, 2021

I have a problem by resizing the WFP Windows. I can maximize it as I want but It seems that the minimum size is blocked. Did anyone experience this problem? Any solution?
I use a 24'' Monitor and would like to show two windows side by side which is not possible because WFP takes 2/3 of the place and it's not possible to resize it accordingly.
Thanks
Cécile

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Confirmed Jul 24, 2021

Cecile Balbous wrote:
I have a problem by resizing the WFP Windows. I can maximize it as I want but It seems that the minimum size is blocked.

Yes, I can confirm this. The minimum window size is 936x693. I have tried a variety of window resizing programs and google for registry hacks etc., but WFP6 resists all resizing below those hard limits.

If you have a simple background and you remove all icons from your desktop, you can try this AHK script that makes some or both windows semi-transparent:
https://windowsloop.com/transparent-window-shortcut/

Cecile Balbous
Cecile Balbous  Identity Verified
Austria
Member (2009)
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Jul 25, 2021

I'll try this.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WFP 6.3.0 Issue resize window

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »