Shortcuts in Trados 7 (TagEditor and generally)
Thread poster: Anne Seerup
Anne Seerup
Anne Seerup
Ireland
Local time: 20:03
English to Danish
+ ...
Mar 9, 2006

Hi all,

I am just wondering if it is possible to use a shortcut for the TagEditor AutoText function instead of having to move the mouse pointer to Tools and then AutoText each time. I think I did get it one day accidentally, but was unable to find it again. I looked in Trados help, but couldn't seem to find any proper information on this.

Also is it possible to make custom shortcuts, as I seem to have problem with these on the notebook keyboard where the asterisk, for e
... See more
Hi all,

I am just wondering if it is possible to use a shortcut for the TagEditor AutoText function instead of having to move the mouse pointer to Tools and then AutoText each time. I think I did get it one day accidentally, but was unable to find it again. I looked in Trados help, but couldn't seem to find any proper information on this.

Also is it possible to make custom shortcuts, as I seem to have problem with these on the notebook keyboard where the asterisk, for example, does not have it's own key?

Anne
Collapse

Jaroslaw Michalak
Jaroslaw Michalak  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 21:03
Member (2004)
English to Polish
SITE LOCALIZER
Try this... Mar 9, 2006

The shortcut for AutoText is F3 (same as Word).

As for remapping shortcuts, you might see this discussion:

http://www.proz.com/post/228473

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Shortcuts in Trados 7 (TagEditor and generally)

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »