target htm files translated in tag editor not displaying image placeholders
Thread poster: transatlantic
transatlantic
transatlantic
Local time: 18:41
German to English
Feb 22, 2006

I'm experiencing a strange quirk in tag editor. After I save my translated html file, the browser doesn't display the image placeholders.

It wasn't doing this last week. The image place holders display in tag editor preview.

I have

- checked the files: the source code seems intact
- inserted an actual image: the browser displays it
- opened and resaved one of the ttx files from last week, which haven't been touched since: same thing here, the
... See more
I'm experiencing a strange quirk in tag editor. After I save my translated html file, the browser doesn't display the image placeholders.

It wasn't doing this last week. The image place holders display in tag editor preview.

I have

- checked the files: the source code seems intact
- inserted an actual image: the browser displays it
- opened and resaved one of the ttx files from last week, which haven't been touched since: same thing here, the image placeholders aren't displayed.
- playing around with the tag editor document protect settings: hasn't helped

It just looks odd, because the Alt tags' text is displayed as normal text, instead of within a placeholder box.

Has anyone come across this?

cheers,
JMA

TagEditor 6.5.1
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

target htm files translated in tag editor not displaying image placeholders

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »