Problem with MultiTerm7 quick entry
Autor wątku: robroy
robroy
robroy
Local time: 05:22
niemiecki > angielski
Jan 15, 2006

In MT7 (7.0.1.320) I want to enter a new term from Word using "Submit to Termbase", "More...". When I tick the boxes at "Add entry level fields" and "Add term level fields" I can select the fields (on the left) but the field values (on the right) are greyed out. I then have to untick the boxes at "Add entry level fields" and "Add term level fields", then tick them again, and only then do the field values become visible and accessible. Has anyone experienced this? Any tips? Thanx, robroy

[
... See more
In MT7 (7.0.1.320) I want to enter a new term from Word using "Submit to Termbase", "More...". When I tick the boxes at "Add entry level fields" and "Add term level fields" I can select the fields (on the left) but the field values (on the right) are greyed out. I then have to untick the boxes at "Add entry level fields" and "Add term level fields", then tick them again, and only then do the field values become visible and accessible. Has anyone experienced this? Any tips? Thanx, robroy

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2006-01-15 07:58]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with MultiTerm7 quick entry

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »