Urgent- Substitute slides in Power Point 2010.
Thread poster: SandraV
SandraV
SandraV  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 06:14
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 9, 2012

Hello,

I have finished working on a Power Point presentation and now my client has sent me a file with five new slides in order to delete the existing slides and substitute them with these new slides and then translate them.
I am using Power Point 2010 and I cannot find an option to insert slides from a file. I have tried the copy and paste method, but this would paste the slides as images and I cannot edit them. I would appreciate your urgent help with this.

Tha
... See more
Hello,

I have finished working on a Power Point presentation and now my client has sent me a file with five new slides in order to delete the existing slides and substitute them with these new slides and then translate them.
I am using Power Point 2010 and I cannot find an option to insert slides from a file. I have tried the copy and paste method, but this would paste the slides as images and I cannot edit them. I would appreciate your urgent help with this.

Thank you!
Collapse

Terry Richards
Terry Richards
France
Local time: 14:14
French to English
+ ...
Insert / Slides from file Jul 9, 2012

I don't have 2010 but, in 2003, you can do this with Insert / Slides from file. I'm sure 2010 has an equivalent.

Rolf Keller
Rolf Keller
Germany
Local time: 14:14
English to German
Google & Microsoft help you Jul 9, 2012

Sandra de la Vega wrote:

I am using Power Point 2010 and I cannot find an option to insert slides from a file.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2010-powerpoint/how-do-i-insert-slides-from-files-into-powerpoint/600abb9d-e353-e011-8dfc-68b599b31bf5?msgId=a9b6bf1e-8a54-e011-8dfc-68b599b31bf5

Yael Ramon
Yael Ramon  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 15:14
German to Hebrew
+ ...
Open the two files in two different windows. Jul 9, 2012

in "view" put them on "slide sorter", then drag and drop from one window to the other.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Urgent- Substitute slides in Power Point 2010.

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »