Catalyst Spellcheck and Word 2010
Thread poster: Manuel Cruz
May 15, 2012

Hi,

I' m having trouble to configure Portuguese dictionary in Catalyst 9, I have Office 2010 Portuguese but in Catalyst only shows 3 dictionary and none of them is the Portuguese. This used to work when I had the Office 2003 in Portuguese. Does anyone knows if the Catalyst 9 is compatible with the Word 2010 dictionary? Is there any option or command/script I need to run to register the Word 2010 Portuguese dictionary in the Catalyst 9?

Tanks for any help...

... See more
Hi,

I' m having trouble to configure Portuguese dictionary in Catalyst 9, I have Office 2010 Portuguese but in Catalyst only shows 3 dictionary and none of them is the Portuguese. This used to work when I had the Office 2003 in Portuguese. Does anyone knows if the Catalyst 9 is compatible with the Word 2010 dictionary? Is there any option or command/script I need to run to register the Word 2010 Portuguese dictionary in the Catalyst 9?

Tanks for any help...

Best Regards to all
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Catalyst Spellcheck and Word 2010

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »