Els Peleman
Els Peleman  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 18:06
French to Flemish
+ ...
Apr 20, 2012

Hello,

long long time ago there was a macro that was called something like "Images_In/Out" for removing pictures out of a document that has to be translated and replace them by a code so that your document was easier to work with.

Is there any new system developped that works in Word with the same purpose? It would make my work a lot easier sometimes....

Regards
Els Peleman

James Heppe-Smith
James Heppe-Smith  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 19:06
German to English

CodeZapper Apr 20, 2012

I think you are talking about CodeZapper which I use. There is a requirement to make a donation but it does exactly what you are after (and more). Very good to make "taggy" documents more workable.

http://asap-traduction.com/CodeZapper

Selcuk Akyuz
Selcuk Akyuz  Identity Verified
Türkiye
English to Turkish
+ ...
Deja Vu Users Group Apr 20, 2012

You can find the file at Yahoo Deja Vu Users Group

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/dejavu-l/files/Third-party%20Softw.%20&%20Utilities/Word/

Sergei Leshchinsky
Sergei Leshchinsky  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Member (2008)
English to Russian
+ ...
Here it is! Apr 20, 2012

PeleP wrote:
long long time ago there was a macro that was called something like "Images_In/Out"...

Images In & Out

Els Peleman
Els Peleman  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 18:06
French to Flemish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Does it still work for Office 2007 and Windows 7? Apr 22, 2012

Sergei Leshchinsky wrote:

PeleP wrote:
long long time ago there was a macro that was called something like "Images_In/Out"...

Images In & Out

Hi Sergei,

that's exaclty what I was looking for. Do you still use it, or is it not possible anymore in the newest OS?

Regards
Els

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Images in/out

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »