Where to get a Finnish spell checker for Word 2003 ?
Iniziatore argomento: LottaJ
LottaJ
LottaJ
Regno Unito
Local time: 16:03
Da Inglese a Finlandese
Jan 3, 2009

I am using Word 2003. The spell checker languages are English, French and Spanish. I would need to be able to check spelling in Finnish. Will I have to buy another version of Word to have this function or is there an alternative solution?

thanks

Lotta

Antoní­n Otáhal
Antoní­n Otáhal
Local time: 17:03
Membro (2005)
Da Inglese a Ceco
+ ...
OpenOffice Jan 3, 2009

OpenOffice seems to be the easiest solution available, well, unless you can get access to MS source files for Finnish spellcheking...

Antonin

Rebecca Barath
Rebecca Barath  Identity Verified
Stati Uniti
Local time: 08:03
Membro
Da Inglese a Norvegese
+ ...
Proofing Tools 2003 Jan 3, 2009

See if you can find Office Proofing Tools 2003 It has 50 different languages, including Finnish...

[Edited at 2009-01-03 23:56 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where to get a Finnish spell checker for Word 2003 ?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »