expressisverbis
expressisverbis
Portugal
Local time: 18:46
Member (2015)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Denise, Oct 27, 2022

First, I am really sorry to hear that! It must be a terrible nightmare.

Maybe you have already found Google phone contacts, but if you are in Spain, please try to call:

Local:

Capturar

https://about.google/intl/pt-PT/locations/?region=europe&office=madrid

International:

https://about.google/intl/pt-PT/locations/

Technical support:

Click on "Get Support", a new page appears with a list of Google services. Scroll down the list to see "Business", and click on "Google Workspace admin."

https://about.google/intl/en-en/contact-google/

I hope you can solve this very soon!

[Edited at 2022-10-27 18:00 GMT]

Thomas T. Frost
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida

Denise Phelps
Denise Phelps  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:46
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Wow Oct 27, 2022

That may be super useful, expressisverbis. thank you so much. I hadn’t managed to find anything like that. Google hides its real-life contacts really well, and the links on help pages just loop in endless, fruitless circles.

I’m not proud of what turns out to be my utter negligence, but I hope this thread is useful not just for me but as a warning for other translators. As other respondents have said, you need to be on top of all this or the price far outweighs the ensuing disa
... See more
That may be super useful, expressisverbis. thank you so much. I hadn’t managed to find anything like that. Google hides its real-life contacts really well, and the links on help pages just loop in endless, fruitless circles.

I’m not proud of what turns out to be my utter negligence, but I hope this thread is useful not just for me but as a warning for other translators. As other respondents have said, you need to be on top of all this or the price far outweighs the ensuing disaster.
Collapse

Thomas T. Frost
expressisverbis
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida

Denise Phelps
Denise Phelps  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:46
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Wow! Oct 27, 2022

Denise Phelps wrote:

That may be super useful, expressisverbis. Thank you so much. I hadn’t managed to find anything like that. Google hides its real-life contacts really well, and the links on help pages just loop in endless, fruitless circles.

I’m not proud of what turns out to be my utter negligence, but I hope this thread is useful not just for me but as a warning for other translators. As other respondents have said, you need to be on top of all this or the punishment may far outweigh the seemingly minor error

Victoria Britten

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Work email account suspended

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »