Thread poster: Valeri Serikov
Valeri Serikov
Valeri Serikov  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:07
English to Russian
+ ...
May 12, 2003

Dear colleagues,

I faced a problem - I cannot resize the Trados Window. When I launch it, it appears in the taskbar, and when I click on it, it enlarges to the full screen of the display. If I try to click the middle button (Restore Down), not Minimize, it minimizes to the taskbar again. I know it is the Trados problem, because other applications operate normally.

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 00:07
English to German
+ ...
Have a look at TW_users May 12, 2003

Hi Valery,

This problem - and how to solve it - was described on the TW_users list just a few weeks ago - have a look at the archives before posting, though.

(I guess this message might help to solve your problem - always remember to back up your registry first!)

H
... See more
Hi Valery,

This problem - and how to solve it - was described on the TW_users list just a few weeks ago - have a look at the archives before posting, though.

(I guess this message might help to solve your problem - always remember to back up your registry first!)

HTH - best regards, Ralf
Collapse

Valeri Serikov
Valeri Serikov  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:07
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Great! May 12, 2003

Ralf, your link is a wonder! You can rest on laurels made by me Thanks a lot! I was thinking of reinstalling the operating system, but now it works again.

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 00:07
English to German
+ ...
Credit goes to the list... May 12, 2003

...TW_users is one of the most useful groups I have subscribed to.

Glad it worked - Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TRADOS Window cannot be resized - only maximised or minimised

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »