What institution gives diploma equivalents for foreign translators who come to New Zeeland?
Thread poster: Raluca Ana
Raluca Ana
Raluca Ana  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 02:06
Serbian to Romanian
+ ...
Jan 7, 2008

Hy.
I would really want to know which institution from New Zeeland should I ask for information concerning diploma equivalents for translators coming from other countries. I want to get residence there and I am a translator, but I dont know where to start from exactly. Thank you.

chica nueva
chica nueva
Local time: 12:06
Chinese to English
Try NZSTI or the University of Auckland Jan 7, 2008

Hi Raluana. Try NZSTI (New Zealand Society of Translators and Interpreters) or the University of Auckland or NZQA (New Zealand Qualifications Authority) depending on your purpose. Lesley

Raluca Ana
Raluca Ana  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 02:06
Serbian to Romanian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for the advice Jan 7, 2008

Hi, Lesley. Thanks a lot. I have just written a message to NZSTI, hoping to get a reply, but I was't sure, so I posted here a message. Your confirmation is great. I will write a message to NZQA, too. Thanks a lot, again

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What institution gives diploma equivalents for foreign translators who come to New Zeeland?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »