For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Free webinar - Across Personal Edition for Newcomers

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free webinar - Across Personal Edition for Newcomers".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Elena Kharitonova
Elena Kharitonova  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 04:39
Member (2016)
German to Russian
+ ...
Earlier Across version Nov 2, 2015

Dear Mr. Rodemann, I need your help and advise:

my new client works in across. I need to translate in this program, too. I am a freelance translator. So, I downloaded Across 6.0 Personal edition from Across web-site. But its installation failed with a message: you need a later Windows version to install the program. As I understand, I need an earlier version of Across (for example, 5.0), which can be installed and used with my Windows 7.

Am I right? Where I can find a lin
... See more
Dear Mr. Rodemann, I need your help and advise:

my new client works in across. I need to translate in this program, too. I am a freelance translator. So, I downloaded Across 6.0 Personal edition from Across web-site. But its installation failed with a message: you need a later Windows version to install the program. As I understand, I need an earlier version of Across (for example, 5.0), which can be installed and used with my Windows 7.

Am I right? Where I can find a link to download an earlier version of Across?
I do wand to work in Across. Please help me) Thank you in advance!
Collapse

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 21:39
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
A recording of this webinar will be uploaded soon Nov 2, 2015

Hello,

I would like to point out that a video for this webinar will be made available for all those who registered for it within 72 hours. Please see http://www.proz.com/faq/5176#5176 for more information. Please let me know if you have any question.

Best regards,
Alejandro

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free webinar - Across Personal Edition for Newcomers

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »