Ali Bayraktar
Ali Bayraktar  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Member (2007)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Sep 12, 2008

Dear Site Executives,

In KudoZ statistics there is an option that shows the percentage of agrees for ourselves.

But as far as I know, nobody sees how many agrees or disagrees he/she provided to the other answers.

So my suggestion/question will be about such kind of option for the users:

Can you put a menu (with optional visibility) that shows to users agrees/disagrees they provided to others, and links that forwards them to those questions? Si
... See more
Dear Site Executives,

In KudoZ statistics there is an option that shows the percentage of agrees for ourselves.

But as far as I know, nobody sees how many agrees or disagrees he/she provided to the other answers.

So my suggestion/question will be about such kind of option for the users:

Can you put a menu (with optional visibility) that shows to users agrees/disagrees they provided to others, and links that forwards them to those questions? Similar to KudoZ menu, but instead of asked & answered questions there would be agrees and disagrees of the user.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

M. Ali
Collapse

Marek Daroszewski (MrMarDar)
Marek Daroszewski (MrMarDar)  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:00
English to Polish
+ ...
Fully agree Sep 12, 2008

This would be a nice feature to have.

Marek

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Optional visibility for own agrees and disagrees

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »