Job posting currently published on proz...
论题张贴者: Bruno Depascale
Bruno Depascale
Bruno Depascale  Identity Verified
意大利
Local time: 03:02
正式会员 (自2009)
English英语译成Italian意大利语
+ ...
Apr 3, 2013

Dear all,
I have seen there is a job posting on the main page of proz in the following language pairs: Spanish to German, Spanish to Italian, Spanish to Japanese, Spanish to Portuguese, Spanish to Russian.
There is a link to register on the agency web-site.
However, I have seen that in their recruitment page, they ask to insert all your personal details and to accept their "General Agreement Conditions" and their "Additional Agreement Conditions" which are not available anywh
... See more
Dear all,
I have seen there is a job posting on the main page of proz in the following language pairs: Spanish to German, Spanish to Italian, Spanish to Japanese, Spanish to Portuguese, Spanish to Russian.
There is a link to register on the agency web-site.
However, I have seen that in their recruitment page, they ask to insert all your personal details and to accept their "General Agreement Conditions" and their "Additional Agreement Conditions" which are not available anywhere on their site.
I have not applied to this job for this reason, but hope it is just an inadvertence of their webdesigner...
Collapse

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
波兰
Local time: 03:02
正式会员 (自2002)
English英语译成Russian俄语
+ ...

版主
SITE LOCALIZER
Hi Bruno Apr 3, 2013

You can do two things:

1) Click the [Report this job to site staff] link at the bottom of the job page and ask the site staff to contact the job poster for a clarification.

2) Click the "Contact us" tab at the outsourcer's website and ask them about the missing information.

Natalia

P.S. As this topic has nothing to od with Translator's resources, I am moving it to ProZ.com job system forum.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Job posting currently published on proz...

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »