MemQ group buy: Access to training course?
Tópico cartaz: Anna Sarah Krämer
Anna Sarah Krämer
Anna Sarah Krämer
Alemanha
Local time: 04:26
Membro (2011)
inglês para alemão
+ ...
May 30, 2014

Hi,

I just bought MemoQ via the last TGB campaign and have paid already. However I can't find any indication as to where and how I can access the training course that is supposed to be offered together. It would be nice if any knowledgeable person could help me with this - is it going to be delivered together with the invoice or do I have to contact anyone from Kilgray to get access?

Thank you for your help,

Anna Sarah Krämer Fazendeiro

Anna Sarah Krämer
Anna Sarah Krämer
Alemanha
Local time: 04:26
Membro (2011)
inglês para alemão
+ ...
CRIADOR(A) DO TÓPICO
Found it May 30, 2014

Well, shame on me - it was on the Kilgray site after all, just one click away. I just had to navigate to the site with the training courses and can register there free of charge with my memoQ license.

Best regards,
Anna

Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
Estados Unidos
Local time: 22:26
espanhol para inglês
+ ...
Thanks Anna - link below May 30, 2014

Glad that you found it. The direct link to the Kilgray site with the training is http://kilgray.com/resource-center/online-training

Thanks for choosing ProZ.com TGB for your software needs.

Drew

Cecília Alves
Cecília Alves  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 23:26
Membro (2011)
inglês para português
+ ...
Will there probably be another memoQ TGB soon? Jun 1, 2014

Hi Drew,

The current TGB offers a really interesting price, but before buying the tool I prefer to get some experience using the free trial version first since I'm new to it. However, I already know it is an exciting tool, so I wonder if there will be another TGB soon, now comprising memoQ 2014.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Cecília Alves.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MemQ group buy: Access to training course?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »