Zoe Song wrote:

比如 马麦批,草泥马,曰,艹,等等,意思语气可以完全的被翻译过来,而且不会被禁

coolfool
coolfool
China
Local time: 20:30
Chinese to English
Of Fowl Language Mar 17, 2016

We all have to deal with whatever we're told and are, as a result, out of our control, including, but not limited to, the f-word, as we ain't leading a life in the ivory tower.

Having observed that the post of the penthouse owner disappeared for a couple of days and has reappeared, that the contents were modified to a degree, and that it becomes a bit harder to be grasped compared with the previous version, I feel obliged to comment.

If cocks ain't allowed, wholehearted
... See more
We all have to deal with whatever we're told and are, as a result, out of our control, including, but not limited to, the f-word, as we ain't leading a life in the ivory tower.

Having observed that the post of the penthouse owner disappeared for a couple of days and has reappeared, that the contents were modified to a degree, and that it becomes a bit harder to be grasped compared with the previous version, I feel obliged to comment.

If cocks ain't allowed, wholeheartedly or halfheartedly, to canoodle hens in the fowl language, pun intended here, how are our dear and beloved cocks ever able to pass their invaluable genes down from generation to generation?

I'm fully aware by the way I stand no chance of teaching fish how to swim and bird fly.

[修改时间: 2016-03-18 05:15 GMT]
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

如何翻译脏话(cursings/profanities)

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »