Regex/QA Checker 3.0
Thread poster: Lenart
Lenart
Lenart  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 09:53
Oct 1, 2017

Hello,

I would like Regex to show me error every time the source contains word „ ce “ except when it contains words „que ce soit“ and „en ce qui concerne“.

I would appreciate your help,

thank you!

jkmsff
jkmsff
Local time: 09:53
One possible regex ... Oct 7, 2017

Maybe this regex helps. It uses negative lookbehind and negative lookahead to exclude certain words words before and after "ce".

It's not perfect though -- it won't match "ce" in "que ce qui concerne" and "en ce soit", but my limited French language skills tell me these phrases aren't likely to occur.

(?<!(en))(?<!(que)) ce (?!(qui concerne))(?!(soit))

[Edited at 2017-10-07 11:31 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Regex/QA Checker 3.0

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »