For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Getting your training right

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Getting your training right".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Jaume Verders-Ferrer
Jaume Verders-Ferrer
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:50
English to Catalan
+ ...
accessing your blog Mar 3, 2014

HI Gwenydd, I just followed your webinar on "getting your training right", and I loved it. It was very good. However, I have tried to join your blog but is not available. Have you deleted it?
Regards
Jaume
PS: I just realised through your facebook page that you have changed it to Letraduct. So I guess I got my answer

[Edited at 2014-03-03 20:08 GMT]

Gwenydd Jones
Gwenydd Jones  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 06:50
Member (2009)
Spanish to English
+ ...
I'm now at The Translator's Studio Sep 27, 2017

Hi Jaume, now you can find me blogging with my colleague Lucy Williams at: https://translatorstudio.co.uk/blog/.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Getting your training right

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »