Powwow: Liverpool - United Kingdom

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Liverpool - United Kingdom".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Matthew Spofforth
Matthew Spofforth  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:47
Member (2015)
French to English
+ ...
Time Oct 21, 2019

Hi Mark,

5pm is great, I reckon it would be worth getting food too, I've heard the pies are pretty good. Text me on 07761090318 to confirm.

Cheers!

Stephen Old
Stephen Old  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Member (2008)
German to English
Liverpool pow wow Oct 24, 2019

Dear Mark,

Sorry I cannot make it this time. I have a prior engagement with my wife on Monday. I did attend a pow wow in Liverpool several years ago but urgent family matters have prevented me from maintaining contact with many of the translators I met then. I would be interested in any future events. Stephen

Tom in London
Tom in London
United Kingdom
Member (2008)
Italian to English
Liverpool Oct 24, 2019

I like Liverpool so much that I would be glad of the excuse to come up from London. Unfortunately, though, the date is too soon and it's on a working weekday. Next time, hopefully , it will be on a Saturday and we'll have 2 weeks' advance notice.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Liverpool - United Kingdom

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »