Clarisa Moraña  Identity Verified
आर्जेंटीना
Local time: 00:39
सदस्य (2002)
अंग्रेजी से स्पेनी
+ ...
Jun 19

Merhaba!

Benim adim Clarisa, Arjentinliyim ve çevirmen. Ben Turkçe bilimiyorum! (Ben Arjerntin'da Turkçe çalışiyorum)
Ben Türk çevirmenler tanışmak istiyorum ve Powwow Istanbulda düzenleyorum!

My apologies if my Turkish is so limited, but It's very hard for me to learn it! I would like you to join my powwow! The following week (third week of August) I'm planning to go to Izmir... if someone lives there, I will really enjoy meeting you for bir kahve veya çai! Ispanyolca, Ingilizce, Fransizca ve Italyanca biliyorum.

http://www.proz.com/powwow/6394?_click_=Y29tbWVudGluZ2ZlYXR1cmU6OTIw

http://www.proz.com/forum/powwows/316013-powwow_istanbul_turkey.html

Teşekkürler!

I'm updating my post as. please apologies for my mistake, I had wrongly written "second" instead of "third", I counted wrong!

Clarisa

[Edited at 2017-06-19 22:39 GMT]

[Edited at 2017-06-20 16:35 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

ATIL KAYHAN  Identity Verified
तुर्की
Local time: 06:39
सदस्य (2007)
तुर्की से अंग्रेजी
+ ...
Hello from Izmir! Jun 20

Dear Clarisa,

It is so nice to hear from you. There is a bunch of translators (including myself) living in Izmir. We tried to organize Powwows in the past couple of years but could not manage to gather in Izmir. I hope we can get together this time.

I have never been to South America but I know it is lovely there. Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Columbia all sound exciting to me. You are lucky to live in Argentina. Hope to see you in Izmir soon.

Clarisa Moraña  Identity Verified
आर्जेंटीना
Local time: 00:39
सदस्य (2002)
अंग्रेजी से स्पेनी
+ ...
विषय आरंभकर्ता
Izmir!! Lovely! Jun 20

ATIL KAYHAN wrote:

Dear Clarisa,

It is so nice to hear from you. There is a bunch of translators (including myself) living in Izmir. We tried to organize Powwows in the past couple of years but could not manage to gather in Izmir. I hope we can get together this time.

I have never been to South America but I know it is lovely there. Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Columbia all sound exciting to me. You are lucky to live in Argentina. Hope to see you in Izmir soon.

Dear Atil, Merhaba!

In fact I'm going to Manisa this August 23th, and back to Istanbul on August 28th! Nevertheless, I've been invited to Ramazan Bayram in a town near Manisa, thus I don't think I will be able to go to Izmir in June. Initially, my plans were to come back to Turkey on August 8th (a 31 hours train from Villach (Austria) to Edirne!), to spend a couple of days in Istanbul and them going to Izmir, where I would take a week of Turkish lessons... Nevertheless, today I got an email from Optima trains informing me that they have changed the schedule, thus I don't known when I will be back in Turkey, and all my plans are changing!

I will update my time schedule in Turkey as soon as I have more news! I would like to visit my colleages from Izmir too!

Apologies for not writing in Turkish. My Turkish language is poor! Not even "biraz Turkçe!".

Clarisa

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

इस मंच के मध्यस्थ
Murad AWAD[Call to this topic]
Özgür Salman[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Istanbul powwow!

Advanced search

Translation news in तुर्की

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • पद खोज
  • नौकरियाँ