Marketing-Lang.
Marketing-Lang.  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 14:54
English to German
+ ...
Feb 19, 2015

Dear all,
A client is requesting a quotation for translating and maintaining a wiki site created with DokuWiki. Does anybody have any experience to share, especially - how do I get the pages into SDL Studio?
Thanks in advance,
-Mike-

Krysa
Krysa
Russian Federation
Regex expression Nov 17, 2016

In MemoQ I've partially solved the issue by means of a so called "regular expression". However, this method concerns only Russian dokuwiki texts. In MemoQ select "Import with options", then select a proper file and click "Open", the pop-up "Document import options" window will appear. - > Select "Regex text filter" in the "Filter" column. - > In the bottom left corner click "Change filter and configuratrion" -> Click the "Include/exclude" tab and enter the following expression [^а-яА-Я,.()/+... See more
In MemoQ I've partially solved the issue by means of a so called "regular expression". However, this method concerns only Russian dokuwiki texts. In MemoQ select "Import with options", then select a proper file and click "Open", the pop-up "Document import options" window will appear. - > Select "Regex text filter" in the "Filter" column. - > In the bottom left corner click "Change filter and configuratrion" -> Click the "Include/exclude" tab and enter the following expression [^а-яА-Я,.()/+":0-9\s-] (including square brackets) in the "Rule" field. Click "Add", then OK. This regular expression means that the program will import all Russian words and numbers as well as punctuation marks.
You can edit the expression by adding/deleting the symblols (e.g. ,.()/+") depending on which symbols you would like to see in your text.
The main drawback of this regular expression is that the words/phrases surronded by the excluded symbols in MemoQ are placed in a new translation line each.
I'll be appreciated if anyone edits this regular expression or suggests a new method of excluding the dokuwiki markup. Thanks.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DokuWiki - any takers?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »